Stocking Stuffers Perfect for Every Girl on Your List!
Posted on December 18 2015
Tell me if you've ever done this...
You're wrapping your last present of the season while sitting next to a crackling fire. "White Christmas" is softly echoing in the background as you casually sip your hot cocoa. You place the last piece of tape along the wrapping paper's seam. You peel off the backing from a metallic bow and place it in the upper right corner, three inches from the top and three inches from the side. Perfect placement. You write in your best handwriting on the To/From tag. You glance at all the beautifully wrapped presents admiring your work.
As you are scanning the room, you notice the stockings that are hung on the chimney with care. AND THEY ARE EMPTY!
Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up on the presents you need to get and wrap we forget about the little details. I wouldn't be lying if I said one year I almost forgot to get stocking stuffers. But I've got you covered. Put these items on your list, and I'm sure even Santa will be envious of your gifting skills.
1. Candle: Every girl loves a good candle. But let me introduce you to your soon-to-be most favorite scent of all time. Mahogany Teakwood. You know that wonderful smell you used to love when walking into Abercrombie back in middle school? Well now your house can smell of that deliciousness.
2. Perfume: Usually I say fragrance is a personal thing, but I haven't found someone who doesn't love the smell of this one! It has soft and feminine notes.
3. Mobile Charger: This day in age everyone is always on their phone. And I honestly think phone batteries get worse as the years so on. It's so nice to have a charger that can give you some extra juice.
4. Scarf: Boy oh boy! Have these babies been popular! I've lost count in how many restocks we got in this scarf. Blanket scarves are all the range this season. Every girl needs one of these.
5. Boot Socks: I love getting new boot socks! As much as I wear boots during the fall and winter, I seem to blow holes in them rather quickly. If you think she would like boot cuffs better, these are my personal fav!
6. Christmas Decor: I may be a little partial, but I love getting any home decor pieces. Cute little additions like this add a little Christmas cheer to your home!
7. Lipgloss: These liquid lipsticks are a hybrid of a lipstick and a lipgloss. And they are the bomb! So I may only have one shade, but two more are coming my way for Christmas. I have the ever-popular Lolita shade now. It wears so great! You can pop it on and it will stay for hours!
So write these items on your list and check it twice to make sure you got it right. These stocking stuffers are sure to please any lady on your list! And don't forget about a gift certificate to STB! It will be a favorite of hers!